You’re looking for a way to integrate structured data markup helper into the website. You’re done after following these seven easy steps.
- The first move is to go to organized data markup helper, where you’ll find a list of choices. You can choose the storage plan that your website requires; for example, if you’re writing a blog post, you can choose article as your schema type.
- Next, copy and paste the URL of the web page or article to which you wish to apply markup. After you’ve added the URL, the page will load in the markup tool, and you’ll go on to the next step, where you’ll be able to name objects in the workspace. The data objects will appear on the right pane, while the webpage will appear on the left pane.
- After the process is finished, you can pick and highlight the element categories you want to mark up. If you’re doing article makeup, for example, you should show the title of the article. After it has stopped highlighting, you must pick the name from the tooltip, and the data objects will appear in the right pane until the name has been chosen.
- You can’t use the list as a reference for your data items, so keep adding the makeup items. Highlight key points in your post and include them in your markup list. Since they won’t have tags for all of the products in the list, just add the ones you can.
- After you’ve finished all of the procedures, press Build HTML to see the HTML for your website on the following tab. It contains all of the requisite micro info, which is inserted in the positions you specify.
- Apply Schema markup to the web page by heading to the CMS or source code and inserting the highlighted snippets in the appropriate locations. Look for the yellow markups on the scroll bar to locate the schema markup code.
- Another useful choice for inserting schema is to import the dynamically created HTML file and copy and paste the code into your CMS or website source code. You should also use the structured data assessment tool to see if your age would look on your website after structured data or schema markup has been added.
These are the steps you have to follow for adding structured data markup helper. Keep visiting here to read more.
Thank you so much!